UAIPIT INTERNATIONAL CONGRESSES:
Objectives of the UAIPIT International Congresses
2. To foster the exchange of experiences at the national and international level on IP matters.
3. To offer an opportunity to reflect, analyse, and debate controversial issues in IP and IT.
4. To promote specialization in the areas of IP and IT, and contribute to the training of experts.
5. To create a documentary database to facilitate the study and research in all the matters discussed at the UAIPIT International Congresses.
6. To provide and to present tools for easy, free information acquisition.
|Publications and presentations at UAIPIT Congresses|
Publications and contributions to the 1st UAIPIT Internacional Congress 2009
Mr. Richard A. Mac Bride , Attorney at Law, Executive Director www.UAIPIT.com
Clara Ibáñez Fiorillo , Legal advisor and researcher www.UAIPIT.com
Sra. Dña. Nuria Martínez Soriano , Legal advisor and researcher www.UAIPIT.com
- The International Portal of the University of Alicante specializing in Intellectual Property law and Information Society: www.UAIPIT.com, as fundamental tool for IP experts and all those who wish to published the results of their research and events regarding IP matters
Jean-Michel Zilliox , Director of the European Patent Office Academy
Manuel Desantes Real , Professor and Head of the Private International Law Department (University of Alicante) and Ex-Vice President of the European Patent Office (EPO)
- The Patent System: Quo vadis
Miguel Hidalgo Llamas , Legal and European & PCT Patent Division (SPTO)
- Advantages of the PCT System. The role of the SPTO as receiving office of International Applications
Mr. PascualSegura Cámara , Director of the Patents Centre (University of Barcelona)
- Intellectual Property Assets Protection System in the Information Society Age. The Spanish Patent Protection System
Lydia Esteve ,Tenured Professor of Private International Law (University of Alicante) and Academic Director www.UAIPIT.com Project
Manuel Morán García , Tenured Professor of Private International Law (University of Alicante)
- The so-called “Forum Shopping” as an International Practice
Aurelio López-Tarruella , Professor of Private International Law (University of Alicante)
Eli Salis , Attorney at Law, Landwell- PricewaterhouseCoopers, Alicante
- Consequences of Exporting Goods without Trade Marks: Risks and How to Avoid them; Infringement of Rights and Defence Mechanisms. Reference to Latin America
Luis Antonio Soler Pascual , Judge of the Community Trade Mark Court of Appeal
- Claim Actions and Enforcement of Rights before the Community Trade Mark Court of Appeal in Alicante. Recent Decisions
Julio Laporta Insa , Trade Mark Department, Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM)
- Cancellation Proceedings before OHIM
Fernando López de Rego , Fourth Board of Appeal (OHIM)
- The Community Trade Mark: Last Decisions of the Boards of Appeal of OHIM about the Likelihood of Confusion
Articles will be accepted (minimum 7 pages) to be published in UAIPIT for which an ISBN number will be assigned (more information)
Your contribution to the I International Uaipit Congress 2009 should be sent to email@example.com before April 27th, 2009 for its consideration and later publication. If you want to contribute to the II Uaipit International Congress 2010, please send us your comment before December 1st, 2009. Thank you for your collaboration.