Research and Education
- Rimarcas: The Latin American Network of Trade Marks (Red Iberoamericana de Marcas), made up of university researchers, promotes knowledge on the protection of Trade Marks in Latin America.
- Chair of the UNESCO on copyright and related rights: It promotes, through education and research, adequate protection of copyright and related rights.
International Congress UAIPIT: Annual forum in which international experts of recognized prestige share and debate the latest information on the protection of Intellectual Property and Information technology.
- Specialized course "Mediation in Intecultural Contexts": This course allows you to know the most relevant aspects of Mediation in intercultural contexts from a theoretical and practical perspective, in order to be qualified as a mediation professional by the Registry of Intercultural Mediators of the Valencian Government.
- Magister Lvcentinvs: One of the most complete, up-to-date, and prestigious masters degree programs in Europe on intellectual property and Information Society.
- AAA Magister Lvcentinvs: Alumni Association of the Magister Lvcentinvs, works to foment the collaboration between universities, society in general, and its associates, who are specialized professionals on intellectual Property.
- Workshops UAIPIT-AAAML: A space for debate on theoretical and practical aspects of Intellectual Property and Information Technology, pointing out specific and controversial issues.
- Transnational IP Seminar: International seminar on Intellectual property protection, organized by the University of Washington (CASRIP) and other collaborating institutions like the University of Alicante through UAIPIT.
- Training Materials: