Research and Education
- International Congress UAIPIT: Annual forum in which international experts of recognized prestige share and debate the latest information on the protection of Intellectual Property and Information technology.
Specialized courses in Mediation
- Specialized practical course in cross-border, civil, merchant and intercultural Mediation 2014: Fron 24th of march to 12th of june of 2014, this course allows to access the Register of Mediators. Those professionals who prove an adecuate formation in mediation and hold an official university degree or a high professional training, can access to the first Spanish Register of Mediators
- Specialized practical course in cross-border, civil, merchant and intercultural Mediation 2013: From 4th of november to the 18th of december of 2013. This course provides highly qualified education to all those that are interested in the practical implementation of the dispute resolution alternatives through mediation in civil and commercial matters in the scope of the private international relations and through intercultural mediation.
- Specialized course "Mediation in the intercultural contexts" From 2nd of may to 7th of 2013. This course allows you to know the most relevant aspects of Mediation in intercultural contexts from a theoretical and practical perspective, in order to be qualified as a mediation professional by the Registry of Intercultural Mediators of the Valencian Government.
- Chair of the UNESCO on copyright and related rights: It promotes, through education and research, adequate protection of copyright and related rights.
- Magister Lvcentinvs: One of the most complete, up-to-date, and prestigious masters degree programs in Europe on intellectual property and Information Society.
- AAA Magister Lvcentinvs: Alumni Association of the Magister Lvcentinvs, works to foment the collaboration between universities, society in general, and its associates, who are specialized professionals on intellectual Property.
- Workshops UAIPIT-AAAML: A space for debate on theoretical and practical aspects of Intellectual Property and Information Technology, pointing out specific and controversial issues.
- Transnational IP Seminar: International seminar on Intellectual property protection, organized by the University of Washington (CASRIP) and other collaborating institutions like the University of Alicante through UAIPIT.
Transnational IP Seminar 2011:University of Washington CASRIP (Center for Advance Study and Research on Intellectual Property) and University of Alicante hold the Transnatioanl IP Seminar in Alicante.
Transnational IP Seminar 2012: University of Washington CASRIP (Center for Advance Study and Research on Intellectual Property) and Roma Tre University hols the Transnational IP Seminar in Rome.
Transnational IP Seminar 2013: University of Washington CASRIP (Center for Advance Study and Research on Intellectual Property) and University of London Queen Mary School of Law Hosts the Transnational IP Program in London.
Transnational IP Seminar 2014: University of Washington CASRIP (Center for Advance Study and Research on Intellectual Property) and Dresden University of Technology , Dresden, Germany Hosts the Transnational IP Program in Dresden.
- Rimarcas: The Latin American Network of Trade Marks (Red Iberoamericana de Marcas), made up of university researchers, promotes knowledge on the protection of Trade Marks in Latin America.
- Training Materials: